The GTRU– 25 is a compact unit with all the necessary features for a safe and environmental friendly treatment of SF6 gas. Using dry– running compressors, the GTRU– 25 recover, purify and refill the SF6 gas in your circuit breakers. The GTRU- 25 liquefy SF6 gas during recovery and storage.
The ability to produce high pressure gives the
GTRU– 25 the possibility to refill SF6 cylinders as well as emptying one bottle into another. Internal cleaning of the SF6 gas. 2 separate hose connections gives the GTRU- 25 the ability to recover/refill one gas compartment and evacuate another at the same time.
- Compressor: Dry- running, 2- stages, capacity 8,1m3/h, final pressure 50 bar
- Suction pump: Dry- running, final vacuum: < 1mbar
- Storage tank: Volume: 30 litre, storage capacity: 25 kg SF6- gas, liquid, max. pressure 50bar
- Weighing scale: Display for gas quantity in kg
- Vacuum pump: 2- stages, capacity: 10m3/h, final vacuum: 5 x 10-3mbar
- Hoses: Stainless steel, with quick connections
- Filter: Dry- filter and particle– filter (< 1μ)
- Tubing : Copper- tubing
- Voltage (standard): 3 x 230V - 50Hz (other voltages available)
- Dimension: Approx. 1150 x 750 x 1320 mm (l x w x h)
- Tires: Diameter: 250mm (10”), heavy duty
- Weight: Approx. 350kg